2.5
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My wife and I were very excited to see that Logans Roadhouse had "added" lamb chops to your menu.Much to our surprise Lebanon Tn LRH did not serve them.

The flip answer from our waiter was. "We have a lot of stores around some do. Some don't ". To top off the meal was when my spouse was trying to order.

Shrimp and corn soup as an appetizer , to be added would have been chicken fried steak. The waiter took the menu shout another word took my order. We ordered cheese sticks that came BEFORE our drinks. People who came after us were waited on and served before I even got my side salad.

I am sick of being served like a 2 nd class person.No it's not a race issue but a service or lack of issue.

Review about: Longhorn Steakhouse Menu.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Longhorn Steakhouse?

Comments

You didn't list a single food item that can't be bought at any decent grocery store.

Why would you patronize high priced establishments with mediocre mostly unhealthy pre-prepared, packaged, or frozen food ?

I don't understand why the answer "some do, some don't" was considered "flip".

It sounds factual to me and wouldn't surprise me a bit if the commercial stated "at participating restaurants"

Eat at home - always get what you wanted ...